Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Exhale


Last week, I signed up for a full membership at Exhale Mind Body Spa on 2nd Street in Santa Monica. I love to move around and be physically active, but I tend to get bored with gyms and running. I also play tennis, kickbox and golf, but sometimes it's nice to just relax and workout without competing against the time, the ball or someone else.

Exhale offers great yoga and core fusion classes, which is their own unique brand of exercise that combines yoga and pilates. The core fusion instructors kick my ass every time. Each morning after my sessions, I feel like a truck ran over my entire body. That's always a good sign that I had a great workout the day before.

Not only have I been taking full advantage of these classes, but I've also been chilling out at their relaxing spa. I've really become a woman of leisure, and I'm loving it. I return to work next Monday, but I'm not going to think about it just yet.

No comments: